14 June 2013

Mayflower Descandants

Are you a Mayflower Descandant?  

How do You Know?

Do you have Old New England roots?

I did not think I would discover Revolution Patriots in my Ancestry.  But alas I did indeed.  So then as I search tru more and more of my ancestors trees I then begin to wonder is the Mayflower possible?

I say it is possible for all Old New England descendants to have roots in the Mayflower passage.

I have just read that if you go to Plimoth/Plymouth you will not be able to see the Mayflower replica.  It is in dry dock for repairs.  I was fortunate to have seen it in June 2010.  Being in the vessel it was cramped quarters at best.  Not much room for privacy.

Mayflower, Plimoth, Plymouth, Genealogy, Cooke, Family lore, Family History, descendants, ancestors

Mayflower, Plimoth, Plymouth, Genealogy, Cooke, Family lore, Family History, descendants, ancestors


While I was in Plimoth that day i picked up the book by Nathaniel  Philbrick "Mayflower".  Amazing research he put into the book.  To  me its a must read for Mayflower descandants.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...