15 October 2012

New England Heritage


Where does your New England Heritage take you?

New England Ancestors, New England, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, New York, Connecticut, Family Lore


Since I grew up never knowing of my New England Heritage I did not know I had a connection to the place until 2008.  

 That was an explosive year since I had received massive information through Ancestry.com.

I have been on definite ancestor drive since then.  Every new piece of information I gather is a new part of my self I did not know I had before.

deep research, Family research, genealogy, family lore, family history, gather information


I love to learn their major & minor stories of their lives.
 The deeper I dig into my ancestors lives and find out how resilient they were to many challenges they faced. 

New England families, New World, New families form, Family history, family lore, family fun, History


 I then relize that our lives of those of us living we face challenges every day as well.  

family bible, family journal, personal journal, Family History, Family Lore, genealogy
write your personal story, journals, family lore, genealogy
 So leave a journal or something your descendants can find out about you personally.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...