17 December 2012

DNA WOW WHY SO DIFFERENT?


DNA and its complexities.  How does your results differ from your parents?

DNA results new complexities, DNA differences, Putman, family, family history


Does it can it be different from your parents DNA.

Short answer YES ! 

 Don't I get 50% from each parent?  NO

At time of your conception the DNA carried by the Egg and Sperm is different from the others.

So not only are we an individual and unique in a broad sense we are far more unique down to our DNA.

I have eight siblings every one of us will have different DNA makeup.

As in the case of my sister.

My dad is 53% British Isles
                 23% Scandinavia
                 10% Central European
                 4% not known

My Sister is
                       55% Scandinavia
                                     35% Central European
                       10% Southern European


I expected the Central European to increase
But where is the rest of my dads along with my moms half ?


Putman, Kiltz, Hiltz, FMILY HISTORY, FAmILY FUN, FUN, DNA, DNA RESULTS< RESULTS< DUCAP< SYLVESTER< HAINER< TESSIER< TACEY, DE SPEGIEL, Holland, Belgium, France, Germany


We do not receive  50% of DNA from both of our parents.  
We can get all different kind of combinations. 

So maybe this is why one child will have Hazel eyes and another with brown eyes. 
A few blond children, Light brown hair & super dark brown hair.

For my dad my research backed up his DNA results.   As for my sister there is missing DNA.

So our paper trails is by far is our most accurate source of who we are. 

DNA testing can only help us in our journey of self discovery.  

Help to break down Brick walls.

Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Native American, First Nation, New World


Good Luck in your Family Search.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...