27 May 2012

Meloche Ancestors, Streets Roads Feed & Grain etc...

 


  On my Mothers Line I have ancestors with the name of Meloche.  There are streets & Roads named Meloche. In Amherstburn & LaSalle Ontario.  Then there is Meloche Avenue in Dorval Quebec.  I also found a Meloche Feed & Grain on McGregor St.  outside of  Amherstburg ON. Both the towns of LaSalle & Amherstburg are on the south side of Windsor, ON. Which is of course across from Detroit  [you can read an older post about Detroit and its French Canadian connection}.   I already knew of a street in the Detroit area with the Meloche name on it.  However when I searched today I learned something new.

  Go ahead put a ancestors last name in Google with street after it and see what you can find out more on your family.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...